This angelic bracelet was designed for us by Mandy and features a sparkling angel charm.
It’s available as a kit right now – just click below this tutorial to purchase yours!
10 x 10mm Frosted White Glass Pearls
20 x Filigree Bead Caps
9 x 6mm Firepolish Beads in Labrador
18 x Silver Plated Daisy Spacers
1 x Charm Holder
1 x 5mm Open Jump Ring
1 x Angel Charm
0.7mm Stretch Magic Elastic
Zap Gel Glue, Chain Nose Pliers & Beading Mat
- Cut a 20cm length of Stretch Magic elastic and add a piece of sellotape to one end – this will stop your beads from falling off as you thread them.
- Thread the beads on starting with the charm holder, followed by a bead cap, 10mm pearl, bead cap, daisy spacer, firepolish, daisy spacer etc
- Once your beads are threaded onto your elastic remove the sellotape from the end and simply tie a double knot in the ends of the elastic and secure with a dab of Zap Gel Glue.
- Once the glue is dry push the knot inside the charm holder and trim off the tails of thread.
- Finally add the angel charm onto the charm holder using the jump ring and chain nose pliers