The colours in this bracelet evoke the rich shades of an autumn dusk…..
“There is a harmony in autumn, and a lustre in its sky,
Which through the summer is not heard or seen,
As if it could not be, as if it had not been”
Percy Bysshe Shelley
6 x Czech Vintage Lentil Beads
Miyuki Triangle Beads
Antique Copper Mini Crimps
Antique Copper Curb Chain
Antique Copper Open Jump Rings
Antique Copper Large Flower Toggle Clasp
Champagne 19 Strand Beadalon Wire
Antique Copper Hand Made Charm
Tools Required: Chain Nose Pliers, Side Cutters
- Begin by cutting a length of Beadalon Wire and crimp it to one end of your clasp with a mini crimp
- Now thread on the lentil beads and spacer beads in the pattern shown.
- Once you have threaded all of the beads onto the wire you’re ready to crimp to the other side of the clasp.
- Now take another length of Beadalon wire and repeat – this time just thread the Miyuki triangle beads onto the wire.
- Finally use the open jump rings to attach the chain to the clasp and add the hand made charm to the chain.
Twist the bracelet around to mix up the beads before you fasten it on your wrist