Calabaza is Spanish for pumpkin and these earrings are certainly very autumnal with lovely rich topaz shades and copper tones
2 x Copper Earwires
2 x Copper Ball Pins
4 x Copper Leaf Bead Caps
2 x Copper Bali Style Bead Caps
2 x Torti Beads in Topaz Luster
Tools required: Round Nose Pliers, Chain Nose Pliers
- Thread the beads onto the ball pin in the pattern shown.
- Take your round nose pliers and make a loop on top of the last bead.
- Now grip the tail of the headpin with your round nose pliers and wrap the headpin around the pliers to create a little spiral
- Pull the spiral out a little bit so that it looks like a tendril
- Attach the finished earring to the ear wire