These festive vine bracelets make ideal stocking stuffers and they’re nice and quick to make too!
Gather the following supplies;
8/0 Miyuki or Toho Seed Beads
4x6mm Sparkling Crystal Rondelles
6mm Open Jump Ring
DuraThread & Size 10 Beading Needle.
1. Begin by threading your needle with around 1 meter of DuraThread
2. Pick up 3 8/0 beads, your clasp and 5 8/0 beads:
3. Knot the tail of thread to your working thread securely and the beads will form a loop. Now thread through the next 3 8/0, clasp and 3 8/0:
4. Now pick up 6 seed beads, 1 rondelle and 3 seed beads:
5. Stitch through the last 2 seed bads added in step 2 and up through the first 6 seed beads added in step 4:
6. Pick up 6 seed beads, 1 Rondelle and 3 seed beads – thread through the 5th and 6th seed beads addedin step 4
7. Now repeat this until your bracelet is the desired length – finish by attaching the other side of your clasp as you did in step 2 & 3. Add a charm to your bracelet using the jump ring.