Make an entrance in this double layer statement necklace, it’s very quick and easy to make!
Gather the following supplies;
Budget Tiger Tail Wire
6x8mm Rondelles in Silver Shade
Large Rondelles in Silver Shade
2 x Silver Plated Patterned Round Links
Silver Colour Mini Cube Beads
16mm Black Grosgrain Ribbon
Silver Plated Crimp Beads
Chain Nose Pliers
1. Cut two lengths of tiger tail wire (each approx 30cm long).
2. Take one end of wire and crimp it to a silver plated link using a crimp bead and your chain nose pliers.
3. Thread on a silver cube followed by a large rondelle, repeat this pattern until you have used 16 large rondelles.
4. Crimp the tail of wire onto the other silver plated link and trim any excess wire.
5. Repeat steps 2-4 for the smaller 6x8mm rondelles (you’ll need to use 21 rondelles).
6. Take a 50cm length of grossgrain ribbon and stitch it onto one of the silver links, repeat for the other silver link with another length of ribbon and your necklace is ready to wear.