These sparkling Sunflower Pendants are quick and fun to make.
Follow our photo tutorial below and bead one today!
Gather the following supplies:
12mm Swarovski Crystal Rivoli
11/0 and 15/0 Seed Beads
4mm Swarovski Crystals
Size 10 Beading Needle and beading thread such as Fireline
1. Pick up 1 11/0 and thread back through the bead to form a stop bead
2. Now pick up 1 Ginko, 11/0, Ginko, 11/0 etc until you have 6 Ginko beads;
3. Now stitch up through the first 11/0 and Ginko added
4. Pick up 3 11/0 and stitch down through the Ginko bead and through the 11/0 and next Ginko
5. Pick up 11/0, 4mm Crystal, 11/0 and stitch down through the first Ginko bead.
6. Stitch up through the next 11/0 and Ginko and repeat steps 4-5 around the circle
7. Now exit from a 4mm Crystal and pick up 15/0, 3 11/0 and 15/0 – Stitch through the next crystal and repeat around the circle:
8. Now exit one of the middle 11/0 that you added in the last round and pick up 3 11/0, stitch through the next 2 11/0 in the circle and repeat around the circle – insert your rivoli stone face down before the last stitch
9. Exit your needle through one of the middle 11/0 from the previous round – pick up 3 11/0 and stitch through the middle 11/0 in the next stitch around the circle – repeat around the circle.
10. Now stitch through your work and exit from a crystal. Pick up 15/0, Crystal, 15/0 and go through the next crystal – repeat around the circle.11. Finally add a hanging loop with 8 15/0 beads in between two crystals.12. Add a jump ring and chain to your pendant to finish