Home for Christmas Bracelet
This bracelet uses the new bordeaux coloured Swarovski Crystal pearls and Emerald Bicones – perfect Christmas colours!
16 x 8mm Bordeaux Swarovski Pearls
16 x Emerald 4mm Swarovski Crystal Bicones
32 x Bali Spacer beads (5mm)
2 x Sterling Silver Crimp beads 2x2mm
1 x 5mm Sterling Silver closed jump ring
20 inch length of 19 Strand Beadalon wire
Additional Tools Required: Crimping Pliers, Side Cutters
1. Thread the wire through the heart clasp and position the clasp in the centre of the wire. Hold both ends of the wire together and string on a crimp bead, bring the crimp bead up to the clasp and crimp using your crimping pliers.
2. Keep both strands of wire together and string on a sterling silver corrugated bead
3. Separate the wires. String on a delica bead, daisy spacer, boreaux pearl, daisy spacer, delica bead and a swarovski bicone onto one wire. String the same pattern only in reverse on the second wire. Hold both strands of wire together and string on another corrugated bead.
4. Repeat step 3 seven times.
5. Finish by taking both strands of wire together and threading on a crimp bead onto both strands of wire, thread on a jump ring and back through the crimp bead. Crimp using your crimping pliers. Snip off any excess wire with your side cutters.