This heather necklace combines the soft tones of frosted mulberry pearls with sparkling Czech crystals in the beautiful heather colourway.
1 Strand of 6mm Glass Pearls in Frosted Mulberry
2 Strands of 4mm Crystals in Heather
1 Antique Copper Clasp
Antique Copper Jump Rings
1 Antique Copper Headpin
- Cut a 50cm length of Beadalon wire. Thread on a crimp bead and one half of your clasp.
- Use your chain nose pliers to squash the crimp bead securely.
- Now thread on the beads in the pattern shown.
- Once your necklace is the desired length you’re ready to attach the other end of the clasp with another crimp bead
- As an optional extra you can embellish the clasp by threading a pearl onto a headpin and use your round nose pliers to create a wire wrapped loop on to top of the bead – thread the loop onto the ring from your clasp and you’re done!