Create this beautiful collar necklace using Swarovski Crystal Pearls, Beadalon Wire and Champagne Findings
Designed by Freya Perry
Swarosvki Crystal Pearls in your choice of colour and size we used the following 8mm pearls:
Tahitian – Colour A
Bright Gold – Colour B
Jade – Colour C
Beadalon 19 Strand Wire
1 x Champagne Lobster Clasp
2 x Champagne Open Jump Rings
Champagne Crimp Beads
Champagne Crimp Covers
1. Cut three lengths of Beadalon Wire each approx 40cm long
2. Crimp all three lengths of wire onto 1 jump ring and cover the crimp bead with a crimp cover.
3. Now you’re ready to begin stringing your Swarovski Crystal pearl beads as follows:
Strand A – 4 x Colour A, 7 x Colour B, 11 x Colour C, 7 x Colour B, 4 x Colour A
Strand B – 4 x Colour A, 7 Colour B, 14 x Colour C, 7 x Colour B, 4 x Colour A
Strand C – 4 x Colour A, 7 Colour B, 18 x Colour C, 7 x Colour B, 4 x Colour A
4. Crimp each strand of pearls to another jump ring and once again use a crimp cover to hide the crimp beads.
5. Finally attach a length of Champagne chain to one of the jump rings and a lobster clasp to the other jump ring and you’re done!