Silver Shimmer Necklace
15 x Gun Metal Jump Rings
20 x Gun Metal Headpins
1 x Gun Metal Lobster Clasp
Tools Required: Round Nose Pliers, Side Cutters
1. Begin by finding the end of the chain and removing the temporary jump ring, discard this jump ring and use a new jump ring to attach a lobster clasp to one end of the chain.
2. On the other end of the chain attach a Silver Crystal using a headpin (you’ll need to make a wire wrapped loop) and a silver plated brushed disc charm using a jump ring.
3. Next you’ll need to decide how long you want your necklace to be – we wanted ours to be long and dangly with the knot about mid chest. Tie a knot in the chain where you want it to sit – you might find it easiest to do this with the chain around your neck so that you can check the height of the knot.
4. Now cut the chain below the knot – we wanted our tassels to be two different lengths but you can make them as long or as short as you like.
5. Finally add all the crystals and charms to the tassels using your headpins and jump rings.