Beadalon 19 Strand Beading Wire in Bright
4mm Glass Pearls in Blackcurrant
Bead Soup (Gemtones)
6mm Faceted Fuchsia Agate Strand
1 x Swarvoski Crystal Pinapple Bead – Indicolite
1 x 6mm Swarovski Crystal Bicone in Purple Velvet
2 x Silver Plated 10mm Bali Style Bead Cones
1 x Silver Plated Toggle
3 x Silver Plated Headpins
2 x Silver Plated Eyepins
1 x Silver Plated Small Hammered Ring
3 x 7mm Silver Plated Open Jump Rings
3 x 5mm Silver Plated Open Jump Rings
1 x Silver Plated Eiffle Tower Charm
6 x Silver Plated Crimp Beads
Tools Required: Chain Nose Pliers, Side Cutters, Round Nose Pliers.
1. Begin by cutting three 25cm lengths of beadalon wire.
2. Now take one of the strands of beadalon wire and attach it to the loop on an eye pin using a crimp, thread the glass pearls onto the wire until the strand is approx 15cm long, finish by attaching to the other eye pin using a crimp bead. Trim any excess wire.
3. Repeat step 2 with the other strands of Beadalon and the bead soup and agate beads.
4. Now take a beadcone and thread on of the eye pins into it so that the strands of beads hang from the large opening on the beadcone, make a wire wrapped loop on the end of the eyepin using your round nose pliers – this will hold the beadcone in place so that it covers up the crimped ends of the wire. Repeat with the other bead cone.
5. Now attach the hammered link to one of the beadcones using a 7mm jump ring. Attach the bar of the toggle clasp to the other end using a 5mm jump ring.
6. Thread the swarovski crystals and one of the 6mm agate beads onto headpins and create wire wrapped loops using your round nose pliers.
7. Now add the charms and beads to the hammered ring using the remaining 7mm jump rings and 5mm jump rings
8. Finally add the other end of the toggle to the hammered jump ring using a 7mm jump ring.