This semi-precious beaded necklace is
so yummy you’ll want to eat it, not wear it!
Tools Required: Crimping Pliers or Chain Nose Pliers, Side Cutters, Round Nose Pliers
1. Cut two 34 inch pieces of Beadalon 19 Strand wire and crimp both onto one of the jumprings using only one crimp.
2. Now thread the beads onto the wire in the pattern shown e.g. on one strand and a strawberry jade bead, on the other add a pearl, a crystal and another pearl, now thread both strands of wire through a rhodonite rose bead.
3. Continue adding beads (vary the pattern slightly each time to make it a little random) until the necklace is the desired length (we recommend 18 inches)
4. Crimp the other ends of the wire to the remaining jump ring and add a clasp.
5. Now thread the murano heart bead onto the headpin and use your round nose pliers to create a wire wrapped loop, add the murano heart bead to one of the jump rings near the clasp for a lovely finishing touch!