Make a quick stack of stretchy summer bracelets in soft pastel tones with our jewellery making tutorial & bundle
You’ll need the following supplies:
0.7mm Stretch Magic Bead Cord
Czech Glass Flower Beads
4mm Preciosa Glass Pearls
Zap Gel Glue
- Cut a 30cm length of Stretch Magic bead cord and add a piece of sellotape to one end (this will prevent your beads from falling off the end of your thread)
- Thread on the beads in the desired pattern until your beads measure around 7.5cm for an average size wrist.
- Remove the sellotape and knot the two ends of cord together and secure with a dab of Zap Gel glue
- Repeat steps 1-3 until you have made a stack of 4 bracelets
- Remember to leave the glue to dry for 24 hours before you wear your bracelets.