Super Sparkly Beaded Christmas Decorations!
Wow these are really special – they make lovely "secret santa" pressies and are great for giving to special teachers too!
Selection of Swarovski Crystals in your choice of colour
Silver Plated Headpins (one per decoration) or 0.6mm Silver Plated wire
Beads, charms and pendants to hang in the middle (we’ve used some pewter charms, a Swarovski 18mm heart and a 14mm Murano Glass heart)
Tools Required: Memory Wire Shears, Round Nose Pliers, Chain Nose Pliers
1. Using your Memory Wire Shears cut 2 turns of Child Sized Memory Wire and make a loop at one end using your round nose pliers
2. Thread on the beads in your choice of colours and pattern until you have completed a full circle.
3. Use your Round Nose Pliers to create another loop at the other end of the Memory Wire and snip off any excess wire using your Memory Wire Shears – neaten the loop if necessary using your Chain Nose Pliers
4. For the dangle in the centre of the decoration either use a headpin or a length of 0.6mm silver plated wire and use this to attach the beads and charms to the loops at the top of the decoration.
5. Finally cover up the loops at the top of the decoration with a bow made from organza ribbon – voila!