0.6mm Silver Plated Wire
Bead Soup – Tango
4 x 6mm Chinese Crystal Bicones in Vintage Rose 636
2 x 6mm Chinese Crystal Bicones in Orange 625
2 x Silver Plated Earwires
Tools Required: Side Cutters, Round Nose Pliers
1. Cut two 20cm lengths of 0.6mm Silver Plated Wire
2. Thread 6 totally random beads from the Bead Soup mix onto the wire followed by a 6mm Vintage Rose Crystal, another 6 random beads, then a flower drop, another 6 random beads, a flower drop, another 6 random beads, another flower drop, another 6 random beads, a 6mm Vintage Rose Crystal and finally another 6 random beads.
3. Take both ends of the wire and bring them together, cross them over and put a twist in the wire.
4. Wrap one end of the wire around the other and snip the bit you’ve just wrapped around off. You should now have secured the beads together to create the earring shape and will have one end of wire sticking out of the top.
5. Thread a 6mm Orange crystal onto the remaining piece of wire and take your round nose pliers and create a wire wrapped loop after the bead.
6. Finally add the earring onto the ear wire.
7. Repeat steps 2-6 for the other earring.