Dew Drops on Flowers Necklace
Designed by Lynne
Tools Required: Round Nose Pliers, Side Cutters, Chain Nose Pliers
1. Begin by cutting a length of chain approximately 2cm shorter than you want your finished necklace to be (we suggest 41cm)
2. Now attach your clasp to either end of the chain using the split rings.
3. Thread the Swarovski Crystals & Bead Cones onto the headpins and put to one side.
4. Now find the mid point of the necklace and attach one of the threaded up headpins onto this link by using your Round Nose Pliers to create a wire wrapped loop (More information & diagrams on creating wire wrapped loops can be found here).
5. Continue adding the rest of the headpins in the same way counting 4 links in the chain before adding the next headpin making sure that you end up with two headpins on either side of the first one that you attached in stage 4.
6. Now add the flower drops using the open jump rings – you’ll find it easier and neater to open and close your jump rings using Chain Nose Pliers.