Dove of Peace Christmas Decoration
8 x 8mm Swarovski Crystal Helix Beads
6 x 8mm Swarovski Crystal Bicones – Crystal
16 x 4mm Swarovski Crystal Bicones – White Opal
0.6mm Silver Plated wire
Pewter Bird Charm
Tools Required: Memory Wire Shears, Round Nose Pliers, Chain Nose Pliers
1. Using your Memory Wire Shears cut 2 turns of Child Sized Memory Wire and make a loop at one end using your round nose pliers
2. Starting with a 4mm Swarovski Crystal in White Opal thread on the beads in the pattern above until you have completed a full circle.
3. Use your Round Nose Pliers to create another loop at the other end of the Memory Wire and snip off any excess wire using your Memory Wire Shears – neaten the loop if necessary using your Chain Nose Pliers
4. For the dangle in the centre of the decoration use a length of 0.6mm silver plated wire and use this to attach the beads and charms to the loops at the top of the decoration.
5. Finally cover up the loops at the top of the decoration with a bow made from organza ribbon – voila!