These fanfair bracelets are so satisfying to make, make them in minutes and load them up on your wrists for a funky boho look…
1. Begin by cutting a length of Beadaon wire approx 26cm long.
2. Now take a crimp bead and thread it onto one end of the Beadalon wire followed by a wire guardian, take the wire back through the other side of the wire guardian and back through the crimp bead.
3. Now pull the wire up tight so that the crimp bead is pushed up hard against the wire guardian, take your chain nose pliers and squash the crimp bead flat.
4. Trim off the short end of wire and thread on 36 size 8 seed beads followed by a silver plated tube and another 36 seed beads.
5. Next repeat step 2 and three with the other end of the wire.
6. Finally add on a jump ring to each end of the bracelet and onto one jump ring add a lobster clasp – you’re done!