Icey Christmas Decoration
This sparkly decoration is so quick and easy to make – personalise it with your own colours and charms (they make lovely gifts…)
Tools Required: Round Nose Pliers, Side Cutters, Wooden Ring Mandrel
1. Begin by cutting a 40cm long length of wire and make a wire wrapped loop in one end using your Round Nose Pliers.
2. Now thread the beads onto the wire in the pattern shown, starting and finishing with an 8mm crystal (you’ll use approx 10 of these 8mm Crystals to complete the spiral).
3. Once you’ve threaded all of the beads onto the wire you’ll need to make another loop on the other end of the wire – make sure you leave a gap of approx 1cm after the last bead as the beads will need some extra space when you twist the decoration into the spiral shape.
4. Now shape the wire around the wooden ring mandrel to create the pretty spiral shape.
5. Finally cut another length of 0.6mm wire and make a loop on the end – thread this loop into the loop at the top of the spiral and then thread on all your beads, to finish off make another loop and add on the pewter charm and you’re done!