2 x 3mm Sterling Silver Cord Ends
1 x Sterling Silver S Clasp
1 x Large Antiqued Jump Ring
1 meter of Sudette Cord in red
4 x 2 Inch Sterling Silver Head Pins
2 x 2mm Sterling Silver Round Beads
1 x Sterling Silver Split Ring
1 x Red Czech Glass Ladybug Bead
1 x Red Czech Glass Bell Flower Bead
1 x 4mm Swarovski Crystal Bicone in Crystal AB
1 x 8mm Swarovski Crystal Bicone in Crystal AB
1 x Sterling Silver Key to My Heart Charm
1 x 14mm Murano Glass Heart Ruby Red
Additional tools required – Round Nose Pliers, Chain Nose Pliers, Side Cutters
1. Thread the headpins with the beads in the design shown in the picture and attach them to the large jump ring by using your round nose pliers to create wire wrapped loops.
2. One one of the loops use the split ring to attach the charm to one of the loops.
3. Loop the suedette cord onto the large jump ring and cut to the desired length (design tip: for a more fashionable look we suggest leaving your cord quite long so that the necklace hangs at mid bust).
4. Insert the suedette cord into the cord ends and crimp the mid section of the cord ends using your chain nose pliers.
5. Attach the S Clasp to the cord ends (you will need to discard the two jump rings that come with the S Clasp, but remember to keep these and use them for another project).