Make a sparkly triple strand bracelet using hematite spacers and crystal beads.
Scroll to the bottom of this email for all the beads and components used in this project.
You’ll need to gather the following supplies:
Mini Crystal Rondelles
5mm Open Jump Ring
Budget Tiger Tail wire
Tools required: Chain Nose Pliers, Side Cutters
- Begin by cutting a 30cm length of tiger tail wire. Thread on a crimp bead followed by one half of your toggle clasp.
- Use your chain nose pliers to squash the crimp bead closed and trim off the excess wire with your side cutters.
- Thread on the hematite beads alternating them with sparkly crystals.
- Finish this strand by crimping to the other side of the toggle clasp
- Repeat for two more strands
- Finally attach the charms using the jump ring and your chain nose pliers