Add a finishing touch to your outfit with this statement bling ring
Gather the following supplies:
3mm Firepolish Bead Mix (1 strand is enough)
15/0 Miyuki Seed Beads (any metallic colour or crystal colour will work)
6lb Fireline Thread
GS Hypo Cement Glue
Size 10 Beading Needles
- Begin by cutting a 50cm length of Fireline thread and adding it to the beading needle.
- Knot the end of the fireline thread to the sieve ring (tie several knots to secure the thread).
- Now pick up a firepolish bead and a 15/0 seed bead as shown:
- Miss out the seed bead and thread back through the firepolish bead and through the sieve ring.
- Thread up through another hole in the sieve ring and repeat steps 3-4
- Continue filling up the bling ring with beads – until your bling ring is as sparkly as you’d like it to be.
- Finish by knotting off your thread on the back of the ring and adding a dab of GS Hypo Cement glue to the knot before trimming off your tail of thread.