Add a pop of colour to your outfit with these cute Pepita earrings designed by Puca
Piros Par Puca
4mm Swarovski Crystal Bicones
3mm Swarovski Crystal Bicones
11/0 and 15/0 Seed Beads
Size 10 Beading Needles & Fireline Thread
1. Begin by threading your needle with a length of Fireline thread and pick up 3mm Crystal, 11/0, 3mm Crystal, 11/0, 3mm Crystal, 11/0, 3mm Crystal, 11/0. Sew back through all the beads to form a circle. Knot the tail of thread to the working thread
2. Now stitch through the next 3mm Crystal and 11/0
3. Now pick up 1 Piros bead, 11/0 and 1 Piros bead and skip over the 3mm crystal and go through the next 11/0
4. Now repeat that around the circle5. Exiting from an 11/0 pick up 2 15/0 and go through the empty hole in the next Piros bead. Pick up an other Piros bead and go through the next Piros bead. Pick up 2 15/0 and stitch through the next set of seed beads: 6. Repeat around the component
7. Now pick up 2 15/0 and 1 11/0 and go through the empty hole in the Piros bead.
Repeat around the component.
8 . Exiting from an 11/0 pick up 15/0, 11/0 and 15/0 and go through the next 11/0 and 2 15/0
9. Pick up a 4mm Crystal and skip over the seed beads and stitch through the 2 15/0 and 11/0 as shown:10. Repeat steps 8 and 9 around the component
11. to make a hanging loop for your earring exit an 11/0 and pick up 9 15/0 beads. Go back through the 11/0 again to form a loop.
12. Finish off your thread by tying several half hitch knots and slip the component onto your earring finding.