You will need the following:
Brazilian Waxed Cord in Red, Orange, Tangerine, Lime, Sky Blue, Orchid, Neon Purple and Grey
4mm Silver Plated Jump Ring
Swarovski Channel Charm in Sapphire
Scroll down to add everything to your cart.
- Begin by cutting a 25 cm length of all of the coloured cords (not the grey).
- Knot the ends of the cord together and trim the tails of thread to just 2mm in length.
- Seal the ends of thread with a lighter.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 approx 15cm (6 inches) away from the first knot.
- Now attach a length of grey cord to the rainbow threads just above the knots – you can knot the grey thread onto the rainbow threads and then seal the end of your knot with your lighter.
- Pass both ends of grey thread over each other and take a shorter length of grey thread and pass it underneath
- Tie 3 or 4 square knots like so:
- Trim off the tails of thread and seal with a lighter.
- Add the Swarovski charm to the bundle of rainbow threads using the 4mm silver plated jump ring