The beads in this bracelet have a lovely vintage feel to them and make a great casual bracelet for men or women. It’s nice and easy to make so is perfect for beginners…
Gather the following supplies:
Czech Pony Beads in a picasso finish
Spacer beads (large hole) – we used antique brass fluted beads
1mm leather cord
GS Hypo Cement
- Cut a 50cm length of leather and fold it in half.
- Make a small loop (just big enough to slip your button into) and tie the leather in a knot to secure the loop:
- Now thread on your beads (thread the beads onto both strand of leather), to make an 8.5 inch bracelet you’ll need around 18 spacer beads and 19 pony beads.
- Once your bracelet is the desired length thread on the button and secure it with a knot.
- Add a dab of GS Hypo cement glue to this knot to secure.
- At this stage you can either trim off the tails of leather or do as we have done and thread on some pony beads and secure them with knots before trimming.