Emma has made our popular XO bracelet in gorgeous deep purples and silver – it’s sooo pretty and a great way to combine the new Chevron Duo beads with GemDuos and Baroque Cabochons.
Scroll down to add all the ingredients to your basket.
You will need:
18 x Chevron Duo Beads – Polychrome Mixed Berry (A)
9 x Baroque 2 Hole Cabochons – Halo Magenta (B)
16 x GemDuo Beads (C)
11/0 Miyuki Seed Beads (D)
Durathread Beading Thread
Size 10 beading needle
Designed for spoilt rotten beads by Emma Chapman
We recommend that you watch the YouTube video tutorial that accompanies this pattern – you’ll find it on our YouTube channel – SpoiltRottenBeadsTV and also our website www.spoiltrottenbeads.co.uk
- Thread your needle with the longest length of DuraThread you’re happy working with and add a stop bead to your thread.
- Pick up 1 A, 1B, 1A
- Now pick up 8D, one half of your clasp and 4D, stitch back through the 4th D added:
- Now pick up 3d AND stitch back through the ABA beads as shown:
- Now pick up 1C, 1A, 1B:
- Now stitch back through the empty hole of the B you just added and through the empty hole of the A and pick up 1C
- Now stitch through the next AB:
- Now stitch through the other side of the AB and through all of the beads you picked up in step 5
- Now pick up 1A, 1C, 1A, 1B as shown:
- Stitch through the empty hole of the B an A and pick up 1C – stitch through the next A, B as shown:
- Repeat steps 8 and 9 until you have just 1 A bead remaining
- Now pick up the last A bead and 8D, the other half of the clasp and 4D. Stich down through the 4th D added and pick up 3D – stich through the next AB as shown:
- Now you’re ready to add the D beads to the pattern. Pick up 7D and stitch through the empty hole in the next C:
- Pick up 7D and stitch through the next B as shown:
- Repeat steps 13 and 14 along the length of the piece.
- Pick up 5D and stitch through the beads in the clasp loop as shown.
- Pick up 5D and stitch through the other hole in the B:
- Repeat steps 13-17 along the other side of the piece
- Flip the piece over and repeat steps 13-18 along the back of the piece
- Finish off your thread and your XO bracelet is ready to wear!